Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
We will collect the original PO tomorrow. Please contact Ms. Irene next time for the new order collection, but I also will assistance (her - do you think this is need) if anything is need

R

RedMtl

We will collect the original PO tomorrow. Please contact Ms. Irene next time for the new order collection, but I also will assistance (her - do you think this is need) if anything is need

We will collect the original PO tomorrow. Please contact Ms. Irene for any future PO collections. I will remain as her assistant if anything is needed.

OR

We will collect the original PO tomorrow. Please contact Ms. Irene for the next order collection. I will be remaining as her assistant, should you require further assistance.

Zoe2008

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
Hi RedMtl,

Thank you for your correction. I have some query for your sentence #2

We will collect the original PO tomorrow. Please contact Ms. Irene for the next order collection. I will be remaining as her assistant, should you require further assistance.

why to use remaining, but not remains ?

Thanks to advise

Regards
Zoe

puzzle

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
AnglikaRe: please help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe2008
We will collect the original PO tomorrow. Please contact Ms. Irene next time for the new order collection, but I will also be able to help if anything is need

:?:I. "need" or "needed"?
II.Can I chang "if anything is needed" to "if anything has been needed"?
Please.

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
Needed is correct - I was concentrating on clarifying what Zoe might have meant by "I also will assistance".

puzzle

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
What about my second question?Please.

puzzle

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Dear Anglika, I remember I asked a similar question before. You explained that the present perfect can be used as simple future in some cases. Could you give me some examples? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.