Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
Because this is my first time to assistance Alice to do the documentation for the ISO work, and did not know Benny and Cindy are the section manager for Design and Graphic. I will forward to them in the future. Sorry.

shalstudent

VIP Member
Member Type
Teacher (Other)
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
((Not a teacher)

As this is the first time that I am assisting Alice in doing the documentation work for ISO, I wasn't aware of the fact that Benny and Cindy are the section managers for Design and Graphic respectively. I will, henceforth, forward the contents to them.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Zoe2008

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
China
((Not a teacher)

As this is the first time that I am assisting Alice in doing the documentation work for ISO, I wasn't aware of the fact that Benny and Cindy are the section managers for Design and Graphic respectively. I will, henceforth, forward the contents to them.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Shalstudent,

Thank you. I would like to revise my text, would you please review and correct me again!

This is the first year that I am assisting Alice to prepare the ISO documentation, and I did not know / aware of Benny and Cindy are the section manager for Design and Graphic respectively. I will forward the related document to Benny in future. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
Zoe

Status
Not open for further replies.