Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I would like to request my boss not to call me late night on my land phone. I came up with the email below. Please check if it sunds ok.

Dear "A",

I prefer that if you need you would call me for overtime or for anyother reasons between midnight to 8:00 am only on my cell. At any other time (except that particular time) calls on my land phone or cell phone (either one) would be fine.

I appreciate your cooperation regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

"B"

David L.

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
It would take the hard edge off your request if you can give him a reason. For example, if the baby is woken by the phone ringing, your wife (since you would be off doing the work you've just been called out to do!) has to spend some time getting the baby off to sleep again.

Reactions: jkl

Anglika

No Longer With Us
Member Type
Other
I would like to request my boss not to call me late night on my land phone. I came up with the email below. Please check if it sunds ok.

Dear "A",

I prefer that if you need to call me for overtime or for any other reasons between midnight and 8:00 am, only do so on my cell. At any other time (except that particular time) calls on my land phone or cell phone (either one) would be fine.

I appreciate your cooperation regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

"B"

I agree with David - give him a good reason.

Reactions: jkl
Status
Not open for further replies.