Premodifiers & Post modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hello,
I am currently doing an english investigation into the use pre and post modifiers by males and females in written language. Is there sites which will help me with the investigation? Is there any tips you could give me?[/quote][/b]

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Yass123 said:
Hello,
I am currently doing an english investigation into the use pre and post modifiers by males and females in written language. Is there sites which will help me with the investigation? Is there any tips you could give me?
[/b][/quote]

I did a quick Google search, but I didn't find anything useful. Do you think there is a gender difference in these choices? :wink:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Yass123 said:
Hello,
I am currently doing an english investigation into the use pre and post modifiers by males and females in written language. Is there sites which will help me with the investigation? Is there any tips you could give me?

Say:
  • I am currently doing an English investigation into the use of pre and post modifiers by males and females in written language. Are there any sites which can help me with the investigation? Are there any tips you can give me?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.