Proper Noun

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

In this sentence(s), is it correct to capitalize "Dealers" and "Regional Managers"? Since each word is used for a specific group of people, I believe they can be proper nouns. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I also asked C & I for clarification, and was informed the Dealers will have to contact their Regional Managers for a list of eligible certificate numbers (Vins) or assistance with any questions.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
dmarbury said:
In this sentence(s), is it correct to capitalize "Dealers" and "Regional Managers"? Since each word is used for a specific group of people, I believe they can be proper nouns. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I also asked C & I for clarification, and was informed the Dealers will have to contact their Regional Managers for a list of eligible certificate numbers (Vins) or assistance with any questions.

I would not capitalize them in that sentence. :wink:

D

dmarbury

MikeNewYork said:
dmarbury said:

Thank you for you help!

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
dmarbury said:
MikeNewYork said:
dmarbury said:

Thank you for you help!

You're welcome. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.