Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi there
I agree with what has been said but if you honestly want to complete a course on-line I used i-to-i.com and I did think they were good. The modules were marked within 24 hours and there was plenty of constructive feedback . I had a good tutor called Peter. I receive regular e-mails with what opportunities are available throughout the world.

joscar

Member Type
Student or Learner
hello is any body there who would like to help me with my english 'cause i think its terrible

joscar

Member Type
Student or Learner
hello stilo how are you. i'm from el salvador.. hey im learning english here but i need helt too.. could you do it? this is my e-mail: joscar_088@hotmail.com.

i hope you to answer me soon.. bye take care.. all the best

Stilo

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
hello stilo how are you. i'm from el salvador.. hey im learning english here but i need helt too.. could you do it? this is my e-mail: joscar_088@hotmail.com.

i hope you to answer me soon.. bye take care.. all the best

Hello Joscar
I am fine.

I may not have the time to teach you as much as you require but I certainly will look out for your questions and reply with as much help as I can give.

Take care

elaineatela

Member Type
Other
Hello there Cassie,
In answer to your question about on-line TESOL/TEFL courses. I am in the process of just finishing my on-line TESOL course with the English Council and I can really recommend it to you. I have learnt so much about the world of TESOL: Modern methods of teaching, classroom management, Lesson planning, phonology (this I found very interesting and it will help me so much in my teaching career ) There is far too much I have learnt from this course, for me to list it now so you must take a look. The English Council - TESOL.. Their website is englishcouncil.co.uk/tesol.php
Elaine

Status
Not open for further replies.