The book that / which was on the table has disappeared.
The book (that / which) I bought yesterday has disappeared.
Barcelona, which is on the Mediterranean coast, is the capital of Cataluña.
The man who is talking to John is a doctor.
The man (who / that) John is talking to is a doctor.
My brother Bill, who / whom John is talking to, is a doctor.
My brother Bill, to whom John is talking, is a doctor.
The boy whose leg was broken in the accident has been sent home from hospital.
Ronbee, whose poetry is read by many, is a great man!
And now, sing along with me ....
In the town where I was born lived a man who sailed the seas.
1. The book that she wrote was a best-seller.
2. The book that inspired many students was written many years ago.
3. The teacher that I was talking about now lives in Canada.
4. The teacher that trained many students was well-known.
5. Ms Tate's publications, which have inspired many, are all on my bookshelves.
6. The book that many readers have learnt a lot from was written by that teacher.
7. The teacher that many students were inspired by taught English literature.
8. The teacher who every student looked up to retired 10 years ago.
9. The teacher who now lives in Canada was respected by many of her students.
10. The book which was written by her is still talked about.
11. The teacher who everybody respected remains single all her life.
12. The book which she wrote is used as a textbook in many literature courses.
13. The book which many courses use is published in only paperback