Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
please check my letter for mistakes.
Dear L.
I am scheduled to work every Wednesdays from 10.30 am to 5:30 pm. Currently, I am resisted for a class at the College which is offering that course only on Wednesdays. My class starts from 10.00 am to noon. Would you please schedule me to work on another day? I am available to work on Fridays, Saturdays. It would also be fine with me coming to work after I finish my class.
Thanks for your co-operation regarding this.
Sincerely,
C.

louhevly

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
(Afan) Oromo
Home Country
Barbados
Current Location
Bahrain
please check my letter for mistakes.
Dear L.
I am scheduled to work every Wednesdays from 10.30 am to 5:30 pm. Currently, I am resisted for a class at the College which is offering that course only on Wednesdays. My class starts from 10.00 am to noon. Would you please schedule me to work on another day? I am available to work on Fridays, Saturdays. It would also be fine with me coming to work after I finish my class.
Sincerely,
C.

One possible correction:

Dear L.
I am scheduled to work every Wednesday from 10.30 am to 5:30 pm. Currently, I am registered for a class at the College which is offering that course only on Wednesdays. My class goes from 10.00 am to noon. Would you please schedule me to work on another day? I am available to work on Fridays and Saturdays. It would also be fine with me to come to work after I finish my class.
Sincerely,
C.

Status
Not open for further replies.