G

Grace

Grace Chen
Room 301, building 2, Lane 1094, Beijing Road
Post code: 200041
Mobile Phone: 13816054865
Email: teller13@etang.com

Objective
Seeking a marketing assistant position in marketing department of Siemens.

Qualifications
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Accurate typing skills
Created and modified investigation reports to clients
Fluency in English, CET-6 and written test English Intermediate Interpretation
Knowledge of French

Honors
Got the scholarship of third prize in 2002-2003 semester

Education
Sydney Institute of Language and Commerce (SILC), Shanghai University Shanghai, China
Bachelor Degree in International Economics and Trade, expected June 2005

Experience
Shanghai Customer Evaluation Center-an Affiliate of SQCA
Assistant to the director, responsible for market investigation, data-in, reports making and customer service, April 2003 to August 2003

Shanghai Ark research center
As the interpreter for research file, August 2004 to September 2004

Dear Sir or Madam:
My name is Grace, a student from Shanghai University, Sydney Institute of Language and Commerce. My major is International Economics and Trade. I am interested in assistant position of marketing department of your company.
I know that Siemens is one of the biggest electricity companies in the world, and your rapid development and employee based corporate culture attract me a lot. I will be honored to be a member of your company.
As you referred, marketing assistant is responsible for providing administrative and marketing, and financial coordination for the Marketing Department. On the view of my education, my major is international economy and trade, I got deep knowledge of global marketing, finance and organized behavior, which is close relative to marketing stuff. On the view of my experience, I did quite long time for market research, custom service and report making for Shanghai Customer Evaluation Center. So I think I’m the right person for this position.
I wish I could have the opportunity to work for your distinguished company, thank you for reading through my letter, and look forward your reply. I can be contacted with 13816054865.

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Accurate typing skills

I would say 'good' instead of 'accurate'. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.