Student or Learner
Native Language
Catalan
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Taking into account the following sentence:

"We have an international network of producers, coproducers, financiers and experts so we can access information as it becomes available."

What is the exact meaning?
Does it mean that "Because of we have an international network of producers, coproducers, financiers and experts, we can have some information from them when available.?

Thanks a lot :-D:up:

Member Type
Student or Learner
Taking into account the following sentence:

"We have an international network of producers, coproducers, financiers and experts so we can access information as it becomes available."

What is the exact meaning?
Does it mean that "Because of we have an international network of producers, coproducers, financiers and experts, we can have some information from them when available.?

Thanks a lot :-D:up:

The meaning is "Since we have an international network of producers, coproducers, financiers and experts, we can access information as it becomes available".

Note that "because of" can only be followed by a noun.
i.e.:
We were late because of the traffic

You may use "because" without "of" but there is a little difference in meaning between "since" and "because".

Bushwhacker

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Catalan
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
The meaning is "Since we have an international network of producers, coproducers, financiers and experts, we can access information as it becomes available".

Note that "because of" can only be followed by a noun.
i.e.:
We were late because of the traffic

You may use "because" without "of" but there is a little difference in meaning between "since" and "because".

Right. Thanks, but can we infer that this information is coming from them?

Cheers :-D:up:

Member Type
Student or Learner
Right. Thanks, but can we infer that this information is coming from them?

Cheers :-D:up:

Now I get the point. I'm sorry I misunderstood your question.
Yes, I think you're right.
The meaning is that they can get information very quickly because of their "international network of producers, coproducers, financiers and experts".

Status
Not open for further replies.