Sorry for wanting help again, teachers! Please advise! Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helped Wanted

Please amend if there's any mistakes in the following passage, teachers! Thanks heaps!

So I thought if I can be a teacher someday, I will make the lessons more interesting. I will always do some activities in class. If the students are good, I will give them stickers, candies, and sweets. I will play games with them and devise a good method to make them learn their spellings and meanings easily.

Please help, teachers! Thanks a million again! :"(

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: Sorry for wanting help again, teachers! Please advise! T

Helped Wanted said:
So I thought if I can be a teacher someday, I will make the lessons more interesting. I will always do some activities in class. If the students are good, I will give them stickers, candies, and sweets. I will play games with them and devise a good method to make them learn their spellings and meanings easily.(

• When I am a teacher someday, I will make the lessons more interesting. I will always do some activities in class. If the students are good, I will give them stickers, candies, and sweets. I will play games with them and devise a good method to help them learn their spellings and meanings easily.

The original statement was in the nature of a conditional, but I think it is meant more as a predication or statement of determination.

:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Helped Wanted said:
Thanks for the amendment, teacher Ronbee! ^o^

You're welcome, and thank you for the name you gave me.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.