spelling check

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Sir i am working in VConnect from past 1 and half year in a US Outbound process that is DISH NETWORK and i am taking care of a team of 14 agents and as well as i am doing compliance for all the sales call for our center as well as all the partner centers.Apart from that i do live barging and give instant feedback to all the agents on the same.I have a total experience of more than 3 Years in BPO industry

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Sir
I have been working in VConnect for the past 1 -1/2 years in a US Outbound process that is DISH NETWORK. I oversee a team of 14 agents and act as the compliance person for all sales call for our center, as well as all partner centers. Apart from that, I do live barging and give instant feedback to all agents. I have a total experience of more than 3 years in the BPO industry

Your SPELLING was correct, but here are some suggestions. By the way, if you are going to apply for jobs, do not write text-like or use computer abbreviations. You must learn how to write proper business communiques if you are going to work in this field!

Status
Not open for further replies.