stringgrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hello guys
I established a table in stringgrid which has 3 columns first is for (quantity) second is for (unit price) third is for (amount) I can reach the amount authomatically via quantity and price but my problem is that in the numbers larger then the million and when I use comma It doesn't work
Could you help me about this subject thank you.

A

Anonymous

Hello guys
I established a table in stringgrid which has 3 columns first is for (quantity) second is for (unit price) third is for (amount) I can reach the amount authomatically via quantity and price but my problem is that in the numbers larger then the million and when I use comma It doesn't work

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: sringgrid

macrocosm said:
Hello guys

What is the magnitude of the other numbers? If any column has all numbers over 1 thousand, you can report the data in thousands. Then 1 thousand becomes 1 and 1 million becomes 1 thousand. Will that help?

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: sringgrid

macrocosm said:
Hello guys

What is the magnitude of the other numbers? If any column has all numbers over 1 thousand, you can report the data in thousands. Then 1 thousand becomes 1 and 1 million becomes 1 thousand. Will that help?

Red5

Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I didn't know we were a programming forum! ;-)

If you require help with programming issues, I would highly recommend the following Delphi forum:

Infinite Loops

Red5

Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England

If you require help with programming issues, I would highly recommend the following Delphi forum:

Infinite Loops

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Red5 said:

Infinite Loops

I didn't even know it was programming. It sounded like a business spreadsheet to me! :roll:

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Red5 said:

Infinite Loops

I didn't even know it was programming. It sounded like a business spreadsheet to me! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.