Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susankang

COVER LETTER AND RESUME

Susan Kang
Room 1301 No.8 Building, Lane 591, LongHua West Road

October 15,2004

The NOKIA Telecommunication Company (ShangHai China)
Floor 6th NO.D East International Building, 85 Lou Shan Guan Road, ShangHai

Re: Possible Employment
Dear Mr. Liu,

I’m writing in response to the advertisement you placed in the Website for a regional management accountant. I am very interested in that position.

NOKIA Company is the large global telecommunication company. You fully consider employees' long-term career development. Working in your company has enough chance to deal with different kinds of problems to accumulate working experiences and train ourselves. I'm a university student studying in Shanghai University, majoring in international business and trade. I'm very interested in this position and I believe I could do satisfactory work for your company because of my education and part-time job experience

I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.

Sincerely,

Susan

Enclosed: Resume

Personal Information
Full Name: Kang Qi
English Name: Susan Kang
Date of Birthday:10 January 1984
Home Telephone: 54258538
Mobile Phone: 13817082430
E-mail: kangqikq@sohu.com
Address: ROOM 1301 No.8 Building, Lane 591, LongHua West Road ShangHai 200232

Objectives
Seeking a position in a multinational company.

Summary of Qualifications
(1) English skills: Chinese speaker having a better mastery level in English listening, speaking, reading and writing. (CET-4, IELTS with score 6.5, Researched, wrote and presented 30-page Market report with other group members)
(2) Computer literate: Microsoft office, FrontPage, PowerPoint, Excess

Education
(1) Post-Diploma of Sydney Institute of Language and Commerce (SILC) ShangHai University in International economics and Trade, anticipated May 2005
(2) The Fourth High school ShangHai
Class of 1999, Diploma received by June 2002

Relevant coursework
Marketing/Financial Management/International Management
Accounting/Organizational Behavior
International Economy and Trade
Management Information System
Statistics/Macro&Micro Economy
International Commercial Laws/International Business/Business Communication

Honors
Got scholarship for the first year in ShangHai University

Working Experience
(1) Joined in the secretary department of student association, acting as a ordinary secretary in charge of something from 2002.10 to 2003.6.
(2) Joined the job about the Marketing management and planning, accounting, computer operation in New Shanghai International Trade Market From 2004.6 to 2004.8

Tdol

Editor, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Chinese speaker having a better mastery level in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.

Youshouldn't use 'better'here because you're not comapring yourself with anything. How about 'high level of English proficiency' or simply 'fluent Engl;ish'.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.