Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hello

In the three variants below, I would like to say that because of being concerned about safety of visitors and employees, the management is forced to get them to stick to the Health and Safety at Work Rules.

a) Out of concern for Your safety, Management of shipyard XX puts you under an obligation to observe the rules specified above.

b) Since your safety is at stake, Management of shipyard XX puts you under an obligation to observe the rules specified above.

c) For the sake of your safety, Management of shipyard XX puts you under an obligation to observe the rules specified above.

Could you tell me which of the three variants is the best (maybe none of them)?

Thank you.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello

In the three variations below, I would like to say that because of concerns about the safety of visitors and employees, the management will enforce the Health and Safety at Work Rules.

a) Out of concern for your safety, the management of the _____ shipyard reminds you to observe the rules specified above.

b) Since your safety is at stake, the management of the _____ shipyard reminds you to observe the rules specified above.

c) For the sake of your safety, the management of the _____ shipyard reminds you to observe the rules specified above.

Could you tell me which of the three versions is the best? (It may be none of them.)

Thank you.

See my changes. Only capitalize common nouns if they start sentences.

I would probably use the third choice, but they're all fine.

Note also that using XX is confusing. Use blanks to show missing words.