Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
[FONT=&quot]Hi, I would appreciate if you can tell me which of the following sentences is correct. Thank you so much!!

Joe

[/FONT] 1) ... However, the users may be less likely to be willing to deploy computer technologies if they do not see the technologies to be useful.

2) ... However, the users may be less likely to be willing to deploy computer technologies if they do not see the technologies useful.

3) ... However, the users may be less likely to be willing to deploy computer technologies if they do not see the technologies as useful.

MASM

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
[FONT=&quot]Hi, I would appreciate if you can tell me which of the following sentences is correct. Thank you so much!!

Joe

[/FONT] These are my humble suggestions:)

2) ... However, the users may be less likely to be willing to deploy computer technologies if they do not find them ( computer technologies) useful.

Banned
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
[FONT=&quot]Hi, I would appreciate if you can tell me which of the following sentences is correct. Thank you so much!![/FONT]
However, the users may be less [STRIKE]likely to be[/STRIKE] willing to deploy computer technologies if they do not see the technologies as being useful.

yinjo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Thank you all of you for the help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.