use of will

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edea03

emergengy.... i have been given this essay on very short notice, can anyone help please? anything will be appreciated!!!

write down a grammatical structure from the following text which u would present to intermediate learners. make up some other examples of this structure. write down situations you would give your learners which illustrate how and when the structure is used. use these situations to elicit the examples you have prepared
" i can't help think about what things will be like in 10yrs. will he seem like someone from a fantasy? will he be too .... will we find that our family have nothing in common...."

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
edea03 said:
emergengy.... i have been given this essay on very short notice, can anyone help please? anything will be appreciated!!!

write down a grammatical structure from the following text which u would present to intermediate learners. make up some other examples of this structure. write down situations you would give your learners which illustrate how and when the structure is used. use these situations to elicit the examples you have prepared
" i can't help think about what things will be like in 10yrs. will he seem like someone from a fantasy? will he be too .... will we find that our family have nothing in common...."

It is confusing when someone posts the same question in different areas of this forum. I have given an answer to your question here:

https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4370&sid=1c82848818e5ae2ce2182abdfd0061c9

henry

serg said:
what is the difference between "wiil" and "going to"?

Thanks

" will " is less certain than " be going to".

If you use " be going to ", it then means that you have decided to do.

Hope that helps.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.