There are a number of different kinds of pronouns in English.
TYPES OF PRONOUN:
- Demonstrative Pronoun - this, that, these, those
- Personal Pronoun - I, you, he, she, etc..
- Possessive Pronoun - mine, yours, his, etc..
- Reflexive Pronoun - myself, yourself, etc..
- Interrogative Pronoun - who, what, where, etc..
- Negative Pronoun - nothing, no, nobody, etc..
- Reciprocal pronoun - each other, etc..
- Relative Clause - who, whose, which, that, etc..
- Quantifier - some, any, something, much, many, little, etc.
- Indefinite Pronoun - anyone, somebody, one, all, etc