Idiom: Not born yesterday
Meaning: When someone says that they weren't born yesterday, they mean that they are not naive or easily fooled.Country: International English | Subject Area: Time | Usage Type: Both or All Words Used
- Yesterday's man or Yesterday's woman
- Born with a silver spoon in your mouth
- Born to the purple
- Not know you are born
- Born on the wrong side of the blanket
- Born on the wrong side of the tracks
- Yesterday's news
- Were you born in a field?
- Were you born in a barn?
- I may have been born at night, but not last night
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!