Results for: Chief
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- An attributive adjective: it comes before a noun and not after a copula verb.
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Chief:
New Zealand |