Results for: Fact
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- ACTUALLY means 'in fact' or 'really'
- ACTUALLY does NOT mean 'now'
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Countable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- French and other speakers beware- examiners love this- it's a false friend
Definitions of Fact:Dictionary.com | Cambridge Dictionaries | Merriam-Webster | Onelook.com
America | Australia | Britain | Canada | Ireland | New Zealand | Images