Results for: General
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word :
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Latin loan word
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Adjectives ending -L usually add -LY to become adverbs- REAL becomes REALLY, etc
Definitions of General:Dictionary.com | Cambridge Dictionaries | Merriam-Webster | Onelook.com
America | Australia | Britain | Canada | Ireland | New Zealand | Images