Results for: Gold
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- Colour / Color
- Money vocab
- Chemical Element
- A precious metal
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- A metal
- This is a gemstone
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a term in economics.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Uncountable Noun
Definitions of Gold:Dictionary.com | Cambridge Dictionaries | Merriam-Webster | Onelook.com
America | Australia | Britain | Canada | Ireland | New Zealand | Images