Results for: Gray
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- Colour / Color
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Inchoative verbs describe a change of state or appearance
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
Definitions of Gray:
New Zealand |