Results for: Happy
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: Happy
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
Definitions of Happy:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'happi' as word stem):
'happi' + Suffix
happier, happiest, happily, happiness, happing,