Results for: Mine
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Possessive Pronoun or Adjective
- First Person Singular
- Pronouns replace nouns and noun phrases to reduce repetition
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Grammar Terminology:
Definitions of Mine:
New Zealand |