Results for: Now
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: Now
- Time word
- Time vocab
- Time phrase
- ACTUALLY means 'in fact' or 'really'
- ACTUALLY does NOT mean 'now'
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adverb of time
- Adverbs can modify Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, Pronouns and whole Sentences
- French and other speakers beware- examiners love this- it's a false friend
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Now:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |