Results for: Oak
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- This is the name of a tree.
- One of the 38 plants used in Bach's Herbal Remedies
- This is a type of wood.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Oak: Dictionary.com | Cambridge Dictionaries | Merriam-Webster | Onelook.com
America | Australia | Britain | Canada | Ireland | New Zealand | Images