Results for: Pretty
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: Pretty
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Pretty:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'pretti' as word stem):
'pretti' + Suffix
prettied, prettier, pretties, prettiest, prettification, prettified, prettifier, prettifiers, prettifies, prettify, prettifying, prettily, prettiness, prettinesses,