Results for: Quick
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Make the verb by adding -EN
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Quick:Dictionary.com | Cambridge Dictionaries | Merriam-Webster | Onelook.com
America | Australia | Britain | Canada | Ireland | New Zealand | Images