Results for: Real
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word :
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Adjectives ending -L usually add -LY to become adverbs- REAL becomes REALLY, etc
Definitions of Real:
New Zealand |