Results for: Strong
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word : Strong
- We make the verb by adding -EN to the noun, not the adjective.
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Adjective- Strong, Noun- Strength, Verb- Strengthen
Definitions of Strong:
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'strong' as word stem):
'strong' + Suffix
strongarm, strongarmer, strongbox, strongboxes, stronger, strongers, strongest, stronghold, strongholds, strongish, strongly, strongman, strongmen, strongness, strongpoint, strongroom, strongrooms, strongyl, strongyle, strongyloidea, strongyloides, strongyloidiasis, strongyloidosis, strongylosis, strongyls, strongylus,