Results for: Town
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Countable Noun
- Inanimate Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Town:
New Zealand |