Results for: We
- Length: 2 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Personal Pronoun
- Subject Pronoun
- Second Person Plural
- Pronouns replace nouns and noun phrases to reduce repetition
Definitions of We:
New Zealand |