Results for: Wheel
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word : Wheel
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is the name of a tree.
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Wheel:
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'wheel' as word stem):
'wheel' + Suffix
wheelage, wheelbarrow, wheelbarrowed, wheelbarrowing, wheelbarrows, wheelbase, wheelbases, wheelchair, wheelchairs, wheeled, wheeler, wheelers, wheelhouse, wheelie, wheelies, wheeling, wheelings, wheelless, wheelman, wheelmen, wheels, wheelwork, wheelwright, wheelwrights,