Results for: Wide
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word :
- Make the verb by adding -N
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in cricket
- Term used in Tennis
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adverbs can modify Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, Pronouns and whole Sentences
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
Definitions of Wide:
New Zealand |