- 35 fun classroom practice activities for Present Continuous (Present Progressive)
Interactive games for speaking practice of am/ is/ are + ing.
- Games for IELTS Speaking Part One, Part Two and Part Three
Games that are great practice for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking exam, either separately or together.
- 56 fun classroom activities for the Present Simple tense
Mainly oral classroom practice activities for routines, habits and other meanings of the Present Simple, including describing processes.
- 21 negotiating in English games
Games for presentation, intensive practice and freer practice of useful phrases for this most difficult and critical of Business English skills.
- 19 simple, fun and effective ESL board games
English teaching board games without dice etc that are more fun and better at practising language than those which need such accoutrements, and with many more possible uses.
- 15 ways to teach English with blocks and stacking games
Stacking blocks and other things like plastic kitchen sets to practise numbers, basic maths, times, days of the week, months, dates, the alphabet, phonics, colours, basic questions and answers, shapes, prepositions of position, requests and offers.
- 57 ways to improve your fluency
Short and long term solutions for those who want to speak more quickly and smoothly. Also useful for teachers planning classroom fluency practice.
- Using ball games to teach English
Almost 100 ways to use a ball in EFL classes, plus 13 other kinds of objects you can use the same way if donít want to use a ball
- How to teach the language of trends
Presentation and stimulating practice for describing changes, one of the most important kinds of business/ ESP language.
- How to teach FCE Use of English Part Two open cloze
Exam tips, self-study tips and stimulating classroom activities for the Cambridge First Certificate fill the gaps with one word task.