[General] how to a write a letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyasarang

Member Type
Other
how to write a letter against refund of payment, actually i pay excess payment (actualy amt 1021 but pay rs 2052) but now i take refund of balance amount

Hi Satyasarang,

Your question is unclear. Also, you are not asking about an English language question but instead asking for help with phrasing a business letter.

I recommend that you ask a friend who speaks both your native language and English fluently to help you with this as it is a matter of money and you should make sure to express yourself clearly.

However, if I understand you correctly and you simply wish to demand a refund of the balance of 2052(amount paid)-1021(amount of the bill)=1031(amount you are owed as a refund), the following would work:

"I paid 2052 and the amount of the bill was 1021, therefore I have overpaid.
Please refund the balance owed to me of 1031. Thank you."

I still recommend getting someone truly bilingual to help you with this.

How [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] should I write a letter against (or about?) refund of payment? [STRIKE]actually i pay excess payment[/STRIKE] I paid too much for something (actual [STRIKE]amt[/STRIKE] amount was Rs 1021 but I [STRIKE]pay[/STRIKE] paid Rs 2052) [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] and now I [STRIKE]take [/STRIKE] want a refund of the balance. [STRIKE]amount[/STRIKE]

Please make an attempt to write the letter yourself first, and we will then comment/correct it. I have made some amendments to your original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back