Sad News: Anglika

Status
Not open for further replies.
May she rest in peace. :cry:

I've only just come across this thread.

Anglika was the first to respond to my very first post on UE and it was that response which got me hooked. There can scarcely be a member of UE whose lives she hasn't touched and all of us are the better for having been associated with her. My profound condolences to her family: she will be sorely missed.

Anglika will always be in our hearts and memories.

She was a great teacher. Anglika corrected many of my writings . I will never forget her help.
May God rest Anglika's soul.

May she rest in peace. :cry:

I was shocked when I read this sad news.
When I got her reples I always imagine her as a young girl.

May she rest in peace.

My condolences to her family :-(

Anglika will stay in my heart as long as I live. She gave me good advice, she answered my questions whenever I needed. I will never forget her kindness, her kind soul. A wonderful teacher!!

It will take a long time to understand that you are no longer here.
Rest in peace!

I haven't been around for a *long* time. I was just dropping by to check some stuff I had posted here and *bam* I see "sad news Anglica". I was thinking "please don't be dead, please don't be dead..."

I didn't think I would post here again but she really was just awesome. She will be missed. Thanks for the picture, Tdol.

I dont now who is Anglika but it is really sad when I heard a news like that. Im so sorry! That is a big loss!

May she rest in peace:-(

May Anglika rest in peace

Before to click here, I thought it was such a bad new and now I see it is.I remember Anglika's first times in the forum and she had risen to be forum moderator quickly.

RIP

Its very hard to hear this news, as I have just registerd now, and this was the first topic that I read in this forum.

It seems that she was helpfull for the members and visitors, really I feel sad of her, what we can say, only;

God have mercy and May she rest in peace

I am now closing this discussion out of respect for Anglika.

Sorry to anyone who has not been able to add their remarks here, but I would rather close it now than have more unscrupulous people add spam comments to it (as has been happening recently).

Anglika, may you rest in peace, and thank you for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back