Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Oman
hi plzzzz i need help to send a letter to the university
this is the first draft i'll be thankfull for ur help

Hello sir ,

I am Maryam , I am studying IT in Oman, finished the first year, I would like to join your University ( American University in Cairo) in Computer Science Engineering.
I need some help to understand how many hours I can study every semester and what are the module I have to study to graduate so I can manage my finance and plan my budget,
I would like to speak to someone about the models I finished at the university college in Oman to accredited them so I do not have to do them again. I am ready to provide all the paper required to do this and the model description with the grads.
I would like to start next semester,

Looking forwards to hear from you
Best regards

Yours sincerely

hi plzzzz i need help to send a letter to the university
this is the first draft i'll be thankfull for ur help

[STRIKE]Hello sir [/STRIKE] Dear Sir or Madam,

[STRIKE]I am Maryam [/STRIKE]My name is (include first and last name), I am studying [STRIKE]IT[/STRIKE] Information Technology in Oman, and I have finished [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my first year, I would like to [STRIKE]join[/STRIKE]attend your University ( American University in Cairo) [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE]to continue my study in Computer Science Engineering.

I need some help to understand how many hours I can study every semester and what are the modules I would have to study to graduate so I can manage my finances and plan my budget,

I would like to speak to someone about the models (? modules) I finished at the university college in Oman to [STRIKE]accredited[/STRIKE] transfer them so I do not have to [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE]repeat them [STRIKE]again[/STRIKE]. I am ready to provide all the [STRIKE]paper[/STRIKE] forms required to do this and the model (? module) description with the [STRIKE]grads[/STRIKE] grades.

I would like to start next semester if possible.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Best regards,

Yours sincerely

Some suggestions. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back