Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Send a daily update about the Arab celebrities’ news, latest movies in theaters and the latest albums For mobile phones.

Send a daily update about the Arab celebrities’ news, latest movies in theaters and the latest albums For mobile phones.

Welcome to Using English.

"True" means factually accurate. If a daily update is being sent on those topics, it's true, regardless of any grammar mistakes.

"Correct" means that the grammar is okay.

Send a daily mobile-phone update on Arab celebrity news, the latest movies in theaters, and the latest albums.

(I still use the word "albums" because I'm old. Do people still use "albums" when everything is digitial?)

albums = photo albums??

albums = photo albums??

I guess deep down inside, you knew she was talking about music albums (LPs, CDs etc.) :roll: :up:

Last edited:
(I still use the word "albums" because I'm old. Do people still use "albums" when everything is digitial?)

Yes. People use it to just mean a collection of songs, even if the album is distributed digitally.

Welcome to Using English.

"True" means factually accurate. If a daily update is being sent on those topics, it's true, regardless of any grammar mistakes.

"Correct" means that the grammar is okay.

Send a daily mobile-phone update on Arab celebrity news, the latest movies in theaters, and the latest albums.

Thanks for ur support :)

I guess deep down inside, you knew she was talking about music albums (LPs, CDs etc.) :roll: :up:

thanks for ur support and yes, I meant music album :)

I meant I send this by SMS throughout mobile-phone this true u are understand that from my last note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back