Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
It's a Friday afternoon, everybody in the office is busy packed up things to went home. And I knew some others of my officemate had a friday's night out on the bar.

ofcourse on that day, I had a plan also to went to the dermaclinic for my monthly facial cleaning. When I was there in the lobby, I asked the receptionist if what is the best facial for me. She told me that they have a dermatologist inside on their clinic for free consultation.

So, I went straight ahead to the clinic for consultation. When I was their, I asked the dermatologist for what the best skin product that suite for me. And on the nice way, she answered me all the questions that I aked for.

After, the staff assist me to their operating room for my facial session. The ambiance inside is so relaxing and refreshing. I felt so relaxed.
Then, during the actual facial session, there's a time I asked the nurse to stop, because i felt so pain, really.

But time goes on, and the session is already done. I felt so relieved. Although there's a little bit pain, but I caassistn handle it.
I'm contented the result, the pain is worth it.

It was a Friday afternoon. Everybody in the office was busy packing up things to [STRIKE]went[/STRIKE] go home. And I knew that some [STRIKE]others[/STRIKE] of my [STRIKE]officemate had [/STRIKE] co-workers planned a Friday[STRIKE]'s[/STRIKE] night out [STRIKE]on the [/STRIKE] at a bar.

Of course, [STRIKE]on that day, [/STRIKE]I [STRIKE]had [/STRIKE][STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] planned [STRIKE] also [/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]went[/STRIKE] go to the dermaclinic for my monthly facial cleaning. When I was there in the lobby, I asked the receptionist[STRIKE] if [/STRIKE] what is the best facial for me. She told me that they have a dermatologist inside [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] their clinic for free consultation.

So, I went straight ahead to the clinic for consultation. When I was[STRIKE] their[/STRIKE] there, I asked the dermatologist [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] what is the best skin product [STRIKE]that suite [/STRIKE]for me. And [STRIKE]on the nice way[/STRIKE] nicely , she answered [STRIKE] me [/STRIKE] all the questions [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] I asked [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE].

[STRIKE]After[/STRIKE] Later, the staff assisted me to their operating room for my facial session. The ambiance inside is so [STRIKE]relaxing[/STRIKE] comfortable and refreshing. I felt so relaxed.
Then, during the actual facial session, there was a time when I asked the nurse to stop, because it felt so painful, really.

But as time [STRIKE]goes[/STRIKE] went on, and the session ended [STRIKE]is already done[/STRIKE], I felt so relieved. Although there's a little [STRIKE] bit [/STRIKE] pain, but I [STRIKE]caassistn[/STRIKE] can handle it.
I'm [STRIKE]contented[/STRIKE] satisfied with the result, the pain [STRIKE]is [/STRIKE] was worth it.

What price beauty? :roll:

thank for correcting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back