Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
It's me again. Hello.

HSE surveyor acts as the project’s responsible and contact person to provide all necessary information about incident occurred.

I would like to ask you about the meaning of "to provide all necessary information" in the sentence above.

Does "to provide all necessary information" mean "whose (the surveyor's) task is to provide all necessary information"?

or

Does "to provide all necessary information" mean "in order to provide all necessary information"?

Maybe it means both. The fragment is taken from a procedure about report incidents (accidents) to the Health Safety Ecology Surveyor.

Thank you. It is written in Norwegian English.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
It's me again. Hello.

"HSE surveyor acts as the project’s responsible and contact person to provide all necessary information about incident occurred."

I would like to ask you about the meaning of "to provide all necessary information" in the sentence above.

Does "to provide all necessary information" mean "whose (the surveyor's) task is to provide all necessary information"?

or

Does "to provide all necessary information" mean "in order to provide all necessary information"?

Maybe it means both. The fragment is taken from a procedure about report incidents (accidents) to the Health Safety Ecology Surveyor.

Thank you. It is written in Norwegian English.
It means both.

Status
Not open for further replies.