[Cover Letter] Could anyone please check out any mistakes in my appeal letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a cooperator

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
My name:XXX
My address:XXX
My phone: XXX
Date:XXXX

The address of recipient person:

Re: letter of appeal(The application UID )
Dear Sir(s)/Madam(s),

I am a candidate for TG2 Master mobility for the project Erasmus Mundus A 2 SALAM for Iran, Iraq and Yemen, and I feel that my candidature was not assessed properly. I am writing to you to appeal a reconsideration in processing my application form.

Although I was not surprised when I received a rejection letter from SALAM Project Coordinator for Erasmus Mundus Action 2- Lot 7, I was extremely disappointed. I knew when I applied in February 6th 2013 that my Home University I have been working for was not listed in the drop-down menu of the third-country Partner Universities, although about six other Yemeni partner universities were listed. However, as long as there was an ability of stating a home university. I have stated my Home University there, then I attached the "Proof of registration" issued by my home university. In addition, I had the sufficient score in English along with all the other documents needed by host universities.

I feel somehow that my application was only refused because I stated my Home University in my personal information. However, if so, you wouldn't let text box of Home university be accessible. Although I have been a teaching assistant at Hadramout University in Yemen since 2007 until now, I didn't know why my Home University wasn't listed in the drop-down menu. So I had to state my home university and attached the proof of registration issued by it.

I fully understand and respect your decision to deny my application, but I do hope you will reopen my file to consider this new information. I am tremendously impressed by EU universities, and I would most like to be a student at one of them. I appreciate the time that you have taken to read my appeal.
Yours faithfully,
My name

Enclosures

You have already posted this in "Letter Writing". Please don't duplicate posts. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back