Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello teachers, I hope you all are fine.

Is there any word in English to be used to mean: a man who has a sister, mother, wife, and doesn’t care when they do vulgar things. For example his wife does sex with other guys and he knows it but he is carefree and doesn’t show any reaction. Or suppose his sister or mother do bad thins (sex) with others but he is carefree and he doesn’t say anything to them or never warns them. (in brief he has a negative role, and people hate this kind of man)

Is there such a word in English? (His wife or sister or mother does sex or wear vulgar clothes but he doesn't care)

Many thanks in advance.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello teachers, I hope you all are fine.

Is there any word in English to be used to mean: a man who has a sister, mother, wife, and doesn’t care when they do vulgar things. For example his wife does sex with other guys and he knows it but he is carefree and doesn’t show any reaction. Or suppose his sister or mother do bad thins (sex) with others but he is carefree and he doesn’t say anything to them or never warns them. (in brief he has a negative role, and people hate this kind of man)

Is there such a word in English? (His wife or sister or mother does sex or wear vulgar clothes but he doesn't care)

Many thanks in advance.

I don't know of a single English word with that meaning.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
For a man who tolerates his wife having sex with other men, try cuckold. (I wouldn't use carefree in that context.)

sb70012

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Ok, thank you.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
For a man who tolerates his wife having sex with other men, try cuckold. (I wouldn't use carefree in that context.)

That's probably as close as one can get. Most cuckolds do care, however.

sb70012

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Status
Not open for further replies.