Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Finland
Current Location
Finland
Hello...
I received an email response from a job (Magazine editor) I applied couple of weeks ago. The HR people now have sent me and invitation for taking an article writing test and have asked me to reply if the suggested time for the test suits me or not. I just want to make sure that I didn't make any grammatical mistakes. Thank you for checking for me….

John

Dear Ms. ***,

Thank you for reviewing my resume and for the invitation you sent me for the article writing test. With excitement and confident, the time for the test is fine to me, and I am available at your convenience on ****day, Jan ** at 9:00 am.

Again, thank you for your consideration and I am looking forward for the article writing test.

Best Regards,

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Malta
Dear Ms. ***,

Thank you for reviewing my resume and for the invitation you sent me for the article writing test. With excitement and confidence, the time for the test is fine by me, and I am available at your convenience on ****day, Jan ** at 9:00 am.

Again, thank you for your consideration and I am looking forward to the article writing test.

Best Regards,

Corrections are made in
red.

"With excitement and confidence" is not something that is usually said, and you could probably do with leaving it out altogether.

I hope this helps!
TMF

Status
Not open for further replies.