Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Greetings! I need your help. I am a teacher from Russia and need english articles about right pronounсiation for kids in 1-5 form. I need articles about orthoepy for kids in english with examples. Article about teaching right pronounciation fir kids.
Thank you

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Greetings! I need your help. I am a teacher from Russia and need ​English articles about [STRIKE]right[/STRIKE] correct [STRIKE]pronounсiation[/STRIKe] pronunciation for kids in 1-5 form. I need articles about orthoepy for kids in English with examples - articles about teaching [STRIKE]right[/STRIKE] correct [STRIKE]pronounciation[/STRIKE] pronunciation [STRIKE]fir[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to kids.
Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please look at the corrections I have made to your post above. As an English teacher, you should use correct written English at all times. Given the theme of your post, it is particularly important that you learn the correct spelling of "pronunciation". The "o" in "pronounce" is dropped in "pronunciation".

I'm afraid I can't help with the rest of your query. I don't teach pronunciation other than by example. Has Google not helped you?

Status
Not open for further replies.