Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Hello everybody,
I'm trying to writing a letter of motivation for application in B.sc program in university
Please correct my faults and give me some advices about the structure of the letter, thank you so much...:up:

-------------------------------------------

Name
Address
City, Country
Tel: +000 (0) 000.00.00.00
Email:

6th June 2015

Name
title
University
Street
City, state, zip

Dear Mr./Ms.___________:

I am writing to you today in order to apply to the B.Sc program in Computer Science at ###### University.

I have always been curious about innovative technologies and the secrets behind it. In my childhood I was always working in computer discovering new things and developing my computer skills, and afterwards by piecemeal I started learning new languages such as Php and Java from online courses and creating micro programs under the guidance of my grand brother who is an IT manager in a private company.

Since 2011 I am an active member in a charitable foundation interested in childhood and youth where I developed my leadership abilities and the spirit of teamwork and sense of responsibility.

Studying at ###### University is a perfect choice for me to show my talents and strengthen my skills in great environment of innovation and creativity, among high quality of education and clubs activities which will give me the chance learn more about different cultures and make acquaintance with students from different countries.

Due to my financial situation, since I am not in a position to finance my studies I will be very grateful to be provided with scholarship to improve my education and incent my career prospects.

I hope that you will look at my application favorably, and I look forward to hearing further from you.

Best regards,
#Name#
---------------------------------

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear Mr./Ms.___________:

Application for a Place in B.Sc (Computer Science)

I am writing to you today in order to apply to the B.Sc program in Computer Science at ###### University.
I wish to apply for a place in the B.Sc program in Computer Science.

I have always been curious about innovative technologies and the secrets behind [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] them. In my childhood days, I was always working [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the computer discovering new things and developing my computer skills. and [STRIKE]afterwards by piecemeal[/STRIKE] As I grew older, I started learning new languages such as Php and Java from online courses and creating micro programs under the guidance of my grand brother who is an IT manager in a private company.

Since 2011 I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] have been an active member in a charitable foundation [STRIKE]interested in childhood [/STRIKE] for children and youth where I developed my leadership abilities, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] the spirit of teamwork and sense of responsibility.

Studying at ###### University is a perfect [STRIKE]choice[/STRIKE] opportunity for me to [STRIKE]show [/STRIKE] develop my talents and strengthen my skills in a great environment of innovation and creativity, [STRIKE]among[/STRIKE] with a high quality of education and [STRIKE]clubs [/STRIKE] extra-curricular activities which will give me the chance to learn more about different cultures and make acquaintance with students from different countries.

Due to my financial situation, [STRIKE]since[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] will not be in a position to finance my studies. I will be very grateful to be provided with scholarship to [STRIKE]improve[/STRIKE] pursue my education and [STRIKE]incent[/STRIKE] enhance my career prospects.

I hope that you will [STRIKE]look at [/STRIKE] consider my application favorably, and I look forward to hearing [STRIKE]further[/STRIKE] from you soon.

Best regards,
#Name#

saidwaves

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Dear Mr./Ms.___________:

Application for a Place in B.Sc (Computer Science)

I wish to apply for a place in the B.Sc program in Computer Science.

I have always been curious about innovative technologies and the secrets behind [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] them. In my childhood days, I was always working [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the computer discovering new things and developing my computer skills. and [STRIKE]afterwards by piecemeal[/STRIKE] As I grew older, I started learning new languages such as Php and Java from online courses and creating micro programs under the guidance of my grand brother who is an IT manager in a private company.

Since 2011 I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] have been an active member in a charitable foundation [STRIKE]interested in childhood [/STRIKE] for children and youth where I developed my leadership abilities, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] the spirit of teamwork and sense of responsibility.

Studying at ###### University is a perfect [STRIKE]choice[/STRIKE] opportunity for me to [STRIKE]show [/STRIKE] develop my talents and strengthen my skills in a great environment of innovation and creativity, [STRIKE]among[/STRIKE] with a high quality of education and [STRIKE]clubs [/STRIKE] extra-curricular activities which will give me the chance to learn more about different cultures and make acquaintance with students from different countries.

Due to my financial situation, [STRIKE]since[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] will not be in a position to finance my studies. I will be very grateful to be provided with scholarship to [STRIKE]improve[/STRIKE] pursue my education and [STRIKE]incent[/STRIKE] enhance my career prospects.

I hope that you will [STRIKE]look at [/STRIKE] consider my application favorably, and I look forward to hearing [STRIKE]further[/STRIKE] from you soon.

Best regards,
#Name#

Thank you so much Mr. tedmc for your time and your consideration...

Status
Not open for further replies.