[Grammar] Could someone help me to correct this text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuba89

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Netherlands
Hi everyone,
It's a fake text, and to most important thing for me in that is grammar, which I would like to correct. Can you help me?

"My name is Jake, I am a Pole, I come from Poland. I live in the south of the country in the province of Silesia in Katowice.
2 years ago I graduated from the Technical University. My direction was an IT.
In every summer I worked in a company that dealt with the cleaning of turbin oil systems in many power plants in Poland. As a fitter.
After graduation I went hitchhiking to explore a bit of the world. I moonlighted in various countries by performing a simple physical work. Gathering grapes in France, or like a warehouse worker in the Netherlands. From those countries which I visited Thailand, Armenia, Georgia and Turkey were the best.
I love Thai food. The most hospitable people are the people of Armenia and Turkey."

Hi everyone,
[STRIKE]It's[/STRIKE] This is a fake text, [STRIKE]and to[/STRIKE] but the most important thing for me in [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] it is grammar, which I would like to correct. Can you help me?

"My name is Jake, [STRIKE]I am a Pole,[/STRIKE] and I come from Poland. I live in the south of the country, in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Katowice which is in the province of Silesia. [STRIKE]in Katowice.[/STRIKE]
Two years ago, I graduated from the Technical University. My [STRIKE]direction[/STRIKE] major was [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] in IT.

[STRIKE]In every[/STRIKE] For the past few summers, I worked as a fitter in a company that deals with the cleaning of turbine oil systems in many power plants in Poland. [STRIKE]As a fitter.[/STRIKE]

After I graduated, [STRIKE]graduation[/STRIKE] I went hitchhiking to explore a bit of the world. I [STRIKE]moonlighted[/STRIKE] worked in various countries by performing simple physical jobs such as [STRIKE]work. Gathering[/STRIKE] picking grapes in France, or [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] as a warehouse worker in the Netherlands. [STRIKE]From[/STRIKE] Out of those countries which I visited, Thailand, Armenia, Georgia and Turkey were the best.
I love Thai food. The most hospitable people [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] were the people of Armenia and Turkey.

It's not a fake text. It's a genuine text with a lot of errors.

Thank you, teechar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back