please fill in the missing words for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidTan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
United States
Hi guys, i need help deciphering a few sentences. These sentences they speak too fast or simply the vocabularies are new to me, i have a hard time understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sug_4BIqGtk

Please help me fill in the blanks: starting from 26:00

So my mom saw us _____boys yesterday. I take it that didn't go so well. No, she grounded me. She grounded you? Yeah she _______ like ten years old or something. That's harsh, Hey girls, Hey where's adam? Couldn't make it, came down with some kind of flu. Sucks, _______________so she could see him.

Sorry for the punctuation,

Thank you so much for your help, appreciate it!

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Instead of apologising for the punctuation, why don't you click on Edit Post and correct the punctuation and the lack of capitalisation in your post? After you've done that, we are more likely to help you. If you put in some effort, so will we.

bubbha

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Taiwan
Please help me fill in the blanks: starting from 26:00

So my mom saw us _____boys yesterday. I take it that didn't go so well. No, she grounded me. She grounded you? Yeah she _______ like ten years old or something. That's harsh, Hey girls, Hey where's adam? Couldn't make it, came down with some kind of flu. Sucks, _______________so she could see him.

1. with the
2. thinks I'm
3. Emma busted out of mom-lockdown just

Status
Not open for further replies.